What's your Wealth Without Your Health?... Veggies is here to bring a balance between the two... Stop By Today and Invest in Your Own Good Health...Living, Eating & Drinking All Naturally will Benefit Any and Everyone...



Twitter

Monday, September 19, 2011

GET WELL SOON...COLD CURE!!!

Im sure im not the only one that caught a lil cold during that crazy weather change last week...had to go home in short and slippers smh lol...luckily im at work drinking everything thats suppose to help me get well soon...more specifically a shot of wheatgrass, a cold relief vegetable juice (carrot,ginger,garlic,parsley),  herbal tea, and some of the best Vegan/Veggie Soup in the world with a heavy splash of cayanne pepper, so you must know im not tryna have this cold for long...if you need similar help/care for your cold/flu, ill take care of that for you at Veggies Natural Juice Bar...jus come by for your cure!!!


8 comments:

  1. People get cold in changing weather because they don't change with the weather. By change I mean change in the diet according to the weather. Body needs to cope up with the environmental changes happening outside the body. If a person eat natural and seasonal foods he can prevent getting cold.

    Regards,
    Lucas Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. To prevent cold I know another medicinal foods and this is Ganoderma extract. It is very much effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog provide a very important details about the Vegetarian and i really appreciate it.
    Vegetarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog & very helpful article, Thanks for sharing.

    Food & Drinks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting and valuable information which have share here well done.

    Food & Drinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete

Baby Smoothies

Baby Smoothies
Easy Way To Get Kids To Eat Fruits & Veggies...Bring 'Em To Veggies so they can Eat through a Straw!!!